SINGAPORE - OSA-MC001-2162019
In Orangestad Advisory, we partner SMEs to realise their dream in enhancing the market cap value of their business by becoming a listed company. We help by realising the potential of their business, aligning the people and process to achieve scalable and sustainable growth for the organisation and leveraging our global network of investors to fund their growth.
We invite you to join our awesome team!
- Diploma/Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Risk Management, Marketing and Communications.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a consultant position, mature, understands about the fundamentals of running a business, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Other relevant work experience, (e.g. project management, marketing communication, advertising, and good to have some experience in IPO or M&A)
- Core competencies - result-oriented, analytical, critical thinking, creative problem solving, client-focus and team player.
- Functional competencies – excellent written and spoken communication in English, strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, follow through, detail-orientated and proficient with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Work independently, self-directed, as well as collaboratively to contribute to the team.
- Conduct research, analysis and consolidate the findings with recommended solutions.
- Assist in preparing and presenting proposals or solutions and in facilitating discussions and workshops within internal and external parties.
- Assist in managing and monitoring progress of projects at key milestones to ensure that projects are delivered on time, meet or exceed expectations while balancing scope, schedule, quality and risks and making adjustments as necessary.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with internal and external parties.
- Support the business development activities of the firm such as creating new client proposals and proactively identify new work opportunities with existing clients.